One-on-one personal training with a Certified Personal Trainer is the most effective way to achieve your fitness goals. Each new client begins with a consultation to ensure the safety and efficacy of our programs before beginning personal training sessions.
Benefits of working with a Certified Personal Trainer include:
- Expert knowledge of fitness training protocols
- Goal Setting and Progress Tracking
- Attention to form to prevent injury
- Variety of exercises to suit your interests, needs, and goals
- Downloadable personalized workout after each session
- Homework suggestions between sessions
- Accountability via text/email/app between sessions
Because Balance comes to you for your workout, you have more time for other priorities.
$700 for ten one-hour training sessions
Contact Karen to bring BALANCE into your life!
There are numerous positive things about our work together, but I would say the most significant for me was your consistency (never cancelling, being so reliable) which created for me a lot of accountability. That is, you were always there to make sure I put aside that time for myself. I also really appreciated how you kept the workouts diverse each time, and I never got bored. You showed me it was possible to break a sweat without even leaving the house, and that even a 20 or 30 minute workout has value.Jennifer M.