Not in Austin? We can still work together!
Balance Personal Fitness Training offers personal training via Skype or Google Hangouts.
Like all Balance clients, virtual training begins with a consultation to:
- review your health history
- conduct a basic fitness assessment
- understand your fitness likes and dislikes
- discuss your goals
All virtual training clients receive a weekly workout calendar and email support between sessions. Virtual training clients are also encouraged to track their workouts and nutrition via a free app, which both the client and trainer can review.
Virtual training, however, differs from traditional in-person training in a few key ways:
- Virtual training is best suited for individuals with good body awareness. You should be able to hear a cue to change a posture or body mechanic and be able to do it without my physical manipulation.
- Sessions can be either 30-minutes or 60-minutes. Because there is no travel time involved, I can offer shorter sessions that accommodate even the busiest schedules.
- Clients book a series of sessions in order to provide the consistency necessary for training results.
$115 for a 45-minute consultation and one 60-minute training session
$90 for a 45-minute consultation and one 30-minute training session
After the initial consultation and initial session, virtual training rates are as follows:
$200 Four weekly 60-minute training sessions
$115 Four weekly 30-minute training sessions
Please contact Balance for more information or to begin your virtual training today!